Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Zoe 6" x 6" Mixed Media Workshop


There are so many people interested in this type of mixed media personal expression, but are not sure where to begin. Also known as "She Art" coined by Christy Tomlinson, this form of Mixed Media is similar to "The Book of Me" by Angie Pedersen, a book all about scrapbooking about yourself. However the "She Art" movement is all about you expressed purely in the mixed media format. Its all about you or whomever your creating it for. This is a wonderful opportunity to try out a Mixed Media project.

PLEASE tell your friends and let's fill this class up! 
I can't wait, it's going to be fun!
WHAT:  Zoe 6" x 6" Mixed Media Canvas
WHEN:  January 2016 ~> Fill out the registration form to let me know what 
works best for your schedule.
WHERE:  Tucson - Location is still to be determined
RSVP:  comment here, email me, facebook message me, call me, text me, fill out the registration form, comment on Facebook!

MATERIALS: $25


Pre-Pay & Register by Dec 1, 2015

If you are thinking about attending this workshop please fill out the following form.


No comments:

Post a Comment