Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Making a Gift Card Holder........from a Toilet Paper Roll :O)~

When it comes to packaging items I'm a bit of a hoarder...you never know what can be re-purposed. I even have my husband helping in my hoarding, he developed a storage system for all my awesome finds...but that is another post for another day!

Today I'm going to share with you how to make an awesome Gift Card Holder from a mere empty toilet paper roll.


Here is a full list of the supplies I used, some are available at NinasArtSpot.ctmh.com:
  • Empty toilet paper roll with excess tp removed
  • Z1204 Bone Folder
  • Z2027 Stapler
  • Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
  • Paper Trimmer
  • X7202B Kaleidoscope Paper Pack
  • X7202C Kaleidoscope Complements
  • Z1934 Flamingo Dots
  • Z679 Liquid Glass
  • Z2170 Ruby Ink
  • Z2105 Black Ink
  • 1386 Black Cardstock
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • Glazing Medium
  • Water in sprayer
  • Water brush
  • Baby wipe

When I decorated this TP Gift Card Holder I used a simple technique on the outline stamped heart to give it added dimension and a bit of pop. See more from my Periscope.tv/NinasArtSpot broadcast earlier today.





2 comments:

  1. Great job Nina. I enjoyed your scope too. This project turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Nina. I enjoyed your scope too. This project turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete