Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Just Released Seasonal Expressions II 2016


Seasonal Expressions
May 2016 - August 2016

Its always so exciting when a new SE (Seasonal Expressions) is released and we get to show all the new and fun products we have to share with you. I decided that for this release I would give you an in-depth view into each of the new papers over the next few months.

Although the Seasonal Expressions is now available for you to view online I do have some available for purchase at $1 each, or you can get them for a limited time for FREE. Check out the MAY National Scrapbooking Month Special Offers to see how you can get yours for FREE!

There are three new Paper Packet's available in this SE. The first is Florence and it will be the first I will showcase for you this month. The second is Magical and the third is Calypso. Of course there are an as sundry of stamp sets that are also new and Workshops Your Way that go with the new Paper Packets. I can't feature them all but I will do my best to get in as many of the new items as I can or at least highlight a bunch that stand out for me.

Florence Workshop Your Way G1107
Florence
Featured Colors: Flaxen, Peacock, Poppy, Ruby, Saffron & Whisper
Special Embellishments: Florence Complements, Rose Gold Foil Tape & Florence Sequins

I worked with the Workshop Your Way (WYW) and really got into making the six pages. I can't wait to put pictures of my four kids into them. I went ahead and made all the Picture My Life cards as described in the WYW instructions but didn't put together the layout yet.





The 7 Picture My Life Cards on the Right are those I made and those on the left are the extras

I went onto create the additional cards that you can make along with the layouts but instead of using the suggested A Bunch of Love stamp set I used the May Stamp of the Month, Celebrate with Cake.


May Stamp of the Month Celebrate with Cake and Florence WYW
I'm still amazed at the Workshops Your Way and how much you can get out of these kits for the price. I made all the above items with only adding the card bases a stamp set and the ink pads and I still have all this left over to work with.


That is nearly a full roll of Rose Gold Foil tape, over 2/3 of the Florence Sequins, about 1/4 of the complements but I did use some of them on the cards I made and I did layer those, I have probably enough paper to make about 10+ 3" x 3" cards which I love to use as gift bag cards and order Thank You's. The compliments by the way on the Florence are gold foiled and quite beautiful.

Items I did not use or highlight which would have gone great with the Florence Papers would have been the A Bunch of Love Stamp Set and Thin Cuts or the Ornate Blossoms. Anyone who orders both the Florence Paper and the Ornate Blossoms and is interested in a Scrapbooking Layout Instruction Sheet let me know and I'd be happy to share it with you.

That is it for now on the new Seasonal Expressions II. I will be back next month showcasing the next paper pack Magical!

Happy National Scrapbooking Month,

Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment