Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Color of the Year ~> Sea Glass



I am completely in love with this color. I'm not sure why because this is generally a color I would NOT gravitate to, even though it is in the green family and I usually like anything in the green family. Of course I needed to immerse myself in it. This last weekend I spent playing with all things sea glass.



This card I made using of course the Sea Glass and the new Blossom paper and ink. The Sea Glass glitter paper is amazing. It doesn't leave a lot of fall off glitter when you cut or use it. When you rub your hand over the surface its NOT like most glitter papers where the surface catches everything.


Created by Andrea Marie Sherman at girlpluspaper.blogspot.com

This card was created using the Sea Glass papers, cricut and the new Rustic Home Fundamentals.



This is the beautiful NEW Everyday Life Album in Faux Leather

The NEW just released in the Holiday Expressions Everyday Life Album is beyond beautiful. All you planner girls will gush over how wonderful the surface feels. It's like butter. It will last much better over time when used as a planner. I can't wait to see what the NEW planner insert pages are going to look like. 

Here is another card sample using the Sea Glass colors and the October stamp of the month. Isn't it beautiful!


Created by Robyn Holfeltz
Supply List
  • S1610 Yuletide Joy October 2016 Stamp of the Month
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
  • Z2067 Silver Embossing Powder
  • Z3240 Seaglass Glitter Paper
  • Z2873 Slate Ink Pad
  • Z2013 Silver Sequins
  • Z3274 Clear Sparkles
  • Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape
  • Z3263 Uptown Fundamentals
  • Z1912 Corner Rounder










No comments:

Post a Comment